On-Demand Webinar | To & From China: Immigration and Travel Visa Trends and Best Practices
With insider experience and extensive knowledge of the entire China market – immigration and visa experts from our newly-formed joint venture will be your guides on the road both to and from China.
They will show you the current visa and immigration opportunities and latest challenges on the map for the world’s second largest market. Get their insight and guidance – for both foreign companies inbound to China and Chinese companies outbound to the global market. You will come away with unique insight on navigating the current economic and geopolitical climate.
In this 60-minute webinar, you will get:
- Information on CIBT’s new Joint Venture with FSG and the resulting opportunities we can now provide companies operating throughout China
- Significance and implications of the new NIA (National Immigration Administration) on visas and immigration to China
- Opportunities and routes for foreigners’ employment and residence in China – with special emphasis on Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen
- Explanation of the new China immigration “12 Policies” which came into effect nationwide this August and what they mean for your business
- How you can benefit from the new China immigration regulations – with expert analysis of new visa pathways for foreign internships, business start-ups, part-time employment, and China permanent residence
- Explanation of the “credit system/mechanism” in China immigration – how it impacts your company and business
- Solutions to the most common immigration challenges now two years into the new foreigners work permit system
- Guidance for the most complex immigration procedures when sending employees overseas from China
- Best practices for managing your global travel and immigration program to maintain compliance with changing local polices
- Answers to your questions – along with how to get vital strategic guidance and tailored solutions for your business
Watch now for this insightful look at visas and immigration for doing business in one of the world's most important markets.
Meet Our Speakers
Wendy Xie, Managing Director of China, leads the company’s corporate immigration service delivery to its growing client base of foreign companies operating in China and Chinese companies expanding globally. Wendy joined the company after a ten-year career with a leading global immigration law firm where she served most recently as Director for China. In addition to her expertise in Chinese inbound and outbound immigration, Xie is a qualified solicitor in Australia and a registered migration agent with the Migration Agents Registration Authority of Australia. She is a graduate of the University of New South Wales, holding Bachelors in both Law and Commerce. Many in the mobility industry are well acquainted with Wendy as a frequent speaker at international mobility conferences.
Nan Piao, Director of Global Account Management, excels in identifying corporate needs for international business travel and delivering industry-best visa and passport solutions to meet those needs. Beginning his career with the company as an account manager, Nan focuses on the corporate immigration and mobility needs of large corporate clients. He is a graduate of Hotel Institute Montreux, Switzerland with an Associate degree in Hotel Management, University of South Carolina with a Bachelor degree in Tourism Management, and University of Maryland University College with an MBA.
Edward Hu, Deputy Manager, oversees the overall management, client relationships, and business development for immigration cases for the company’s extensive China operations. Based in Shanghai, Edward has over 18 years’ experience in both Chinese immigration and outbound from China visa services. Prior to joining the company, Edward led the Visa Service Center of the largest local visa service company in Shanghai for 17 years – where he oversaw all aspects of the business operation as well as business development of the inbound and outbound service offerings. Previously, he also worked as an immigration consultant for an international law firm in Shanghai, advising multiple multinational companies from diverse industrial sectors. Edward is a graduate of Shanghai University with a Bachelor of International Business and English.