On-Demand Webinar | Success in Singapore: Immigration Essentials For Business
Singapore is a key destination for international business in the Asia-Pacific region – consistently at the top of global rankings of attractive business environments and desirability for expats. Success in APAC oftentimes requires success in Singapore. And key to that success is immigration and effectively mobilising talent into Singapore.
In this 60-minute webinar, you’ll gain practical knowledge and up-to-date information on:
- Common types of work authorisation – including Employment Passes and S Passes – as well as work pass exempt activities;
- Application requirements and qualifying criteria;
- Visa options for dependent family members;
- Latest updates on the Fair Consideration Framework, minimum salary levels, and the Ministry of Manpower eServices processes, and upcoming increases in administrative fees and costs;
- Future Trends; and
- Answers to your questions in a live interactive format.
Our presenter will be Voon Lee – Newland Chase’s Managing Director, Asia. With more than 15 years’ experience advising major international corporations in global and Singaporean corporate immigration, Voon has a wealth of knowledge on APAC markets and regulatory frameworks that gives him unique insight into Singapore business and immigration. An in-demand advisor to numerous Fortune 100 companies on their APAC strategy, Voon’s session is a must for all HR and mobility managers and anyone interested in improving their business’s talent mobility strategy in the APAC region.